The Data Science Group work for initiative helping our internal customers turn the data they have into the information they need to develop and deliver industry-leading storage solutions.
What You Will Do
- Assist with analyzing data, databases, data reporting and duties related to deployment of data solutions.
- Work with the team, business experts and other stakeholders to help ensure that projects can be carried out successfully.
- Carry out tasks including data ETL, configuring data sources, collecting data and so on.
- Expect to assist with testing and documentation activities, and to help with simple troubleshooting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Possess knowledge of data science concepts, able to use Python comfortably as well as the different data file formats.
- Knowledgeable in implementing modelling, machine learning modules to generate insights.
- Experience with UI driven data management and business analytics tools will be beneficial. (E.g.: Tableau, KNIME, Qlik)
Your experience includes:
- Are familiar with Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Knowledge of SharePoint will be beneficial but optional as opportunities will be available to learn on the job.
- Ideally, you enjoy helping other people solve problems and have interest in the fields of data science, digital transformation and business process engineering.
With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape.
We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth.
Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Join us and get inspired to make a difference in the datasphere!
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Data Science and Analytics
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:25th Jan 2023, 6:00 pm