Media Test & MDW Engineering is responsible for MDW/MDSW process engineering, supporting product performance in manufacturing/yield and customer product quality related to media servo pattern and test quality.
What you will do
- Responsible for glass media products MDW, DETCR & Aperio Shift Process-related issues.
- Follow up DMR related issue, assist on DMR tracking reports and monitor DMR parts rework flow & MDW performance
- Assist/Support the product Engineers on the product-related engineering issue.
- Perform & carrying out engineering evaluation
- Monitoring the process closely to ensure conformance to process procedures
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Words, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Good attitude & communication skill is a distinct advantage
- A good team player with positive attitude and self-initiative
- Troubleshooting and failure analysis
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Media...
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm