The group integrates the entire electrical function of the Storage Device. Our area of responsibilities includes electrical system conceptualization, PCB eCAD-routing, component selection, interface design, verification and compliance testing.
What you will do
- The Intern will work closely with the Electrical Integration Team in SSDC to write python scripts to automate our Design
- Verification Tests that we perform to ensure the robustness of our designs, thus increase our test coverage and allow the team to spot potential areas for design improvements, thus improving customer experience and the reliability of the product's electronics.
The scope of work includes:
- GUI design
- Interfacing very High-End Instrumentation
- Interfacing Seagate's proprietary Test Software
- Validation and Qualification of the Python Script
Required Skills and Abilities
- Engineering or related undergraduate
- Keen to learn more about Python Scripting
- Productive and Motivated Individual
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2020, 6:00 pm