We are seeking a Firmware Engineer, for a position in the exciting field of the storage data path, caching and performance. The successful candidate will join us in designing, developing, and deploying storage products across the Seagate market space.The successful candidate will join the Firmware team in Singapore to work on enabling the industry for the adoption of Virtualized Storage products through design and development of firmware.
What you will do
This role will focus on firmware development, unit test, debugging and defects resolution activities within security engineering organizations. This will require interaction with international resources supporting storage device development.
The successful candidate should demonstrate good programming knowledge, design and debugging techniques. The candidate will receive coaching and guidance on day-to-day work and instructions on new assignments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Experience in HDD industry will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Windows and Linux Operating Systems.
- Knowledge in AutoIt, C/C++, Python or Assembly programming knowledge.
- Knowledge in Engineering or Computer Science fields
- Working experience in product firmware would be a plus
- Bachelor/Master degree and/or equivalent experience
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:4th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm