Our group is responsible for MDW/MDSW process engineering, supporting product performance in manufacturing/yield, and customer product quality related to media servo pattern and test quality.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for glass media products MDW, DETCR & Aperio Process related issues.
- Monitoring the process closely to ensure conformance to process procedure.
- Responsible for glass media products such as MDW, DETCR Aperio process metrics improvement (MDW / Aperio yield (esp. MDW HSA insertion).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor‘s Degree in Mechanical / Electronics Engineering, and/or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge in C / C++ / python programming is a plus.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office software.
- Troubleshooting and failure analysis.
- Excellent analytical ability with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently or as a team player with the flexibility to adjust to changing priorities.
- Positive attitude and self-initiative.
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm