The surveillance segment sales team is one of the growth segments that contributing significant revenue to Seagate. As we continue to expand and path our ways to grow our business, there are requirements for us to continue to leverage technologies to keep track and manage our day-to-day business.
Our team is seeking a highly motivated, resourceful, and data-driven intern to play key roles in helping us understand how we can better adapt SFDC and also keep track of the business review with respective teams to keep the check and balance in regards to our new emerging business-like enterprise storage systems and services. We are looking for an organized and detail-oriented intern with a passion for automation and/or analytics.
What you will do
- Support key projects and system initiatives that align with Sales strategy and business needs
- Provide day-to-day support, including administration and analytical tasks
- Interaction with Salesforce & IT Team and internal systems, with the intention to update, run reports, and track status on activities through completion
- Support training & key meetings coordination and communications initiatives
- Act as an analyst for system enhancements and/or projects
- Perform data validation to assure integrity, accuracy, and consistency, identify the root cause of data inconsistencies and process defects, and implement timely corrective actions
- Regular communication with team members to the checkpoint on business status, key requirements & work with stakeholders for plan to drive improvements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The ideal candidate is someone who is a fast learner, innovative, want a challenge, and is eager to make an impact.
- The ability to quickly move between tasks and projects, excellent analytical skills, effective oral and written communication, teamwork, a desire to learn, attention to detail, and determination are the foundations of this role.
- Current student pursuing a Bachelor's degree or higher in Business discipline or related field
- Proven proficiency with business intelligence and/or analysis tools
- Salesforce or other CRM tools proficiency a plus
- Experience gathering data from large scale data warehouses/data marts
- Proven proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly Powerpoint & Excel
- Genuine interest in learning and willingness to learn from all people, the ability to collaborate effectively in a team environment
- Adapt to change gracefully and learn new technologies quickly
- Project management experience
- Possess keen attention to detail and strong analytical thinking abilities
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Possess the ability to handle multiple projects in parallel and deliver them on time
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and attention to detail
- Knowledge of sales processes is a plus
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm