We are a team of professional Staff Engineers, Lead Engineers and Engineers working on developing various customized media processing Equipment used in high-volume media manufacturing.
The team works on equipment enhancements to meet new processes needs, continuous improvements to improve product quality, yield and develop new technologies including Industry 4.0 (i4.0).
What You Will Do
- Work on enhancing process tools with i4.0.
- Smart sensors installation and configuration.
- Data logging / extraction / setup / analytics.
- Use python to retrieve data from the database via MySQL query.
- Use python NumPy & pandas' library to do data reading, aggregation, manipulation.
- Use python Matplot to plot the data set.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, and/or equivalent experience.
- Interested in Data science. “Get insight from data”.
- Able to understand the basic terminology of sensors.
- Hands-on experience in Python programing with NumPy, Pandas, Matplot, pyHive & Scipy library. Or R studio.
- Knowledge in Computer hardware skills.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:4th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm