The Operations & Technology Advanced Analytics Group works on initiatives helping our internal customers turn the data they have into the information they need to develop and deliver industry-leading storage solutions.
What you will do
This job role will see the handling of operational and technical support to the participants of our professional development programs.
Working with the program managers, subject matter experts, and other stakeholders, the job holder will help to ensure that learning activities can be carried out successfully. The required duties will include scheduling, hosting online conferences, updating learning resources, collecting data, and related tasks. The job holder can expect to assist with testing and documentation activities to help with simple troubleshooting.
Also, the job holder will take on IT projects to innovate and implement new learning support capabilities via developing and integrating functions on existing systems including CMS, LMS, MOOC and so on. The required tasks will include self-directed learning, designing, prototyping, deployment, and maintenance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Resourceful, pro-active, team-player
- Willingness to learn
- Interest in the fields of data science, training and development.
- Knowledge of Python, WebEx will be beneficial but optional as opportunities will be available to learn on the job.
- The applicant should be able to open spreadsheets to perform data entry or data verification.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and preferably SharePoint.
- Able to create and update presentation slideshows/ documents/ webpages/ email for information sharing and management reporting.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Information Technology
- Closing Date:29th May 2021, 6:00 pm