Global Trust & Security is committed to “Protecting the World’s data by protecting Seagate” and takes reasonable measures to provide a secure workplace for its employees, contractors, vendors and visitors to ensure the protection of our products, assets, property and confidential information.
Physical Security Management is responsible for the implementation and administration of Seagate security protection measures, which includes but not limited to, electronic access controls, alarm systems, security services, electronic data monitoring, closed circuit television (CCTV) and procedures across all Seagate sites.
Curate data from a variety of sources into a form that is easy to understand and draws the audience attention to important information such as potential gaps so that quick corrective/preventative actions can be promptly taken. To be successful, you will have to:
- Work closely with the Head of Global Physical Security who manages the project details
- Collaborate with site security directors/managers across all sites globally
- Objectively evaluate software which includes, but is not limited to, data collection, data preparation, data visualization and workflow
- Research and deploy cutting-edge data science tools
- Establishing complete and usable documentation of all process flow solutions
- Creating and presenting status reports
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Data Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Engineering and/or equivalent experience
- Highly motivated and productive individual
- Creative ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical audience
- Experience with business-related data
- Working knowledge of linear and nonlinear programming, dynamic programming, iterative methods and other optimization algorithm
- Some experience with data visualization programming (Python, Tableau), machine learning and analysis
- Working knowledge with Office 365, Smartsheets.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Data...
- Closing Date:16th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm