The HR Business Partner & Site HR Development partners the Business to provide human resources, HR programs, systems and processes to ensure Seagate is able to successfully achieve the business strategy while being grounded in the values of integrity, innovation, and inclusion. The goal of the Seagate people strategy is to create better employee experiences, from hire to retire—enabling a positive impact on employee engagement. This ultimately supports customer satisfaction, shared success and revenue growth.
What you will do
- Implement, manage and complete HR programs, and assist in the formulation of personnel procedures.
- Conduct research and analyzes data on assigned projects.
- Counsel employees concerning work-related problems and conduct termination interviews, providing feedback to management when necessary.
- Establish and maintain various aspects of processes of documenting human resources activities such as employee change-of-status, performance evaluations, benefits, terminations, etc.
- Facilitate employee training and be involved in needs assessments and recommendations.
- Conduct employee exit interviews and tally general statistics including headcount tracking.
- Write employee general communication on various HR-related topics including holidays and benefits.
- Provide support to the human resources function in the areas of employee relations, training, and other HR projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be good at written communication and be able to effectively and confidently make presentations
- Possess knowledge and skill in analysis and problem solving.
- A successful candidate should have strong teamwork qualities and interpersonal skills to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment
- Good knowledge of Singapore employment labors and the labor market
- Microsoft Excel, charting tools and data analysis
- Microsoft PowerPoint & Word
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm