The main function of our group is carbon thickness, carbon property, contamination, and corrosion control on the media process and finished product. Metrology development and improvement is critical with product migration from the old generation to a new generation.
What you will do
- Improve carbon metrology and capability, explore EDX metrology for PMR Carbon thickness measurement
- Apply the improvement metrology for carbon process and hardware improvement qualification and evaluation
- Involved in Carbon property improvement initiative to enable head media space reduction
- Support new product development launch and failure analysis
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Physics, Material Science, and/or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of analytical instrument, XPS, Raman, EDX etc.
- Knowledge on excel VBA knowledge
- Knowledge and experience in Excel Macros
- Worked on any project(s) which relevant to metrology improvement
- Self-motivated, independent, and a team player with strong analytical and debugging skills
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:25th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm