Media Application Group works directly with the drive team on media-related issues, executes big data analysis to understand the issues, and collaborates with various media organizations to drive solutions.
What You Will Do
- Design and develop appropriate machine learning and deep learning algorithms to solve stakeholders' analytical challenges.
- Work alongside the team to translate successful data science/machine learning proof-of-concepts into production grade solutions for deployment.
- Develop data mining algorithms, perform data wrangling and exploration.
- Design and develop sophisticated visualizations and dashboards to explain the actionable insights.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education background in Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience in machine learning model and big data analysis.
- Strong competence in software programming such as Python.
- A collaborative attitude to work as a team, self-motivated, fast learner and proactive.
- Ability to articulate and present data in group meetings.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:3rd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm