The Engineering and Technology team is at the core of the Shopee platform development. The team is made up of a group of passionate engineers from all over the world, striving to build the best systems with the most suitable technologies. Our engineers do not merely solve problems at hand; We build foundations for a long-lasting future.
We don't limit ourselves on what we can or can't do; we take matters into our own hands even if it means drilling down to the bottom layer of the computing platform. Shopee's hyper-growing business scale has transformed most "innocent" problems into huge technical challenges, and there is no better place to experience it first-hand if you love technologies as much as we do.
We are a group of enthusiastic engineers that value quality with lives. With critical thinking, systematic view and empathy with hundreds of millions of users, we continuously drive the quality and user experience of our products. We actively engage ourselves through the whole development process and carefully examine what can be improved.
What you will do
- Following the automation testing plan to prepare and execute the automation testing.
- Verifying the Automation testing result and fixing the automation cases and automation environment issues.
- Developing and maintaining automation test cases;
- Optimizing the automation case development process and the automation testing process;
- Enhancing automation case stability and quality;
- Automation bug tracking.
- Maintaining the testing framework;
- Maintaining the automation environment;
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Less than 1 year of experience welcomed
- Familiar with at least of the following programming languages: Python, Java, Object c/swift
- Familiar with at least one UI automation framework
- Good logical and structural thinking
- Strong sense of responsibility and result-oriented
- Good sense for quality, teamwork, and innovation
- Able to work independently or with limited assistance
- Only applicable to Singaporean and Singapore PR
- Experience in client-side socket programming
- Experience in development of open-source automation testing framework
- Experiences in database and SQL
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:17th May 2021, 6:00 pm