The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets. The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What you will do
Shopee is seeking an SEO Intern to help with our online presence in SEA and Taiwan. We are seeking for a hands-on and careful individual with passion on SEO, digital analysis, and digital marketing.
What You Will Learn:
- Collaborate with the team to maintain SEO daily routines and marketing campaigns.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Help on the test or rearrange data for SEO projects.
- Utilization of Google and Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, ScreamingFrog and other SEO tools.
- Other SEO tasks and duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fluent in English as a working language.
- Meticulous with extreme attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated, independent, and well organized.
- Able to adapt under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
- Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months)
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm