The Cross Border team at Shopee empowers sellers from all over the world to sell into the Southeast Asia and Taiwan region.
The team helps sellers to market their products across the 7 markets and provide enabling services such as cross border logistics, operations, payments, product related services, overseas warehouse fulfillment and business intelligence.
What You Will Do
- Analyse cross border performance and develop insights on the driving factors behind the figures.
- Improve current processes in areas of seller onboarding, product improvement, etc.
- Work closely with seller management team to onboard new sellers and obtain sellers’ feedback.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree with majors in Business, Marketing or other related fields.
- Strong proficiency in Excel is a must, knowledge in SQL is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and sensitivity to data.
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a dynamic environment.
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive work attitude.
Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months).
Part-time interns who can commit at least 3 working days a week are also welcome to apply.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:13th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm