The Business Intelligence and Data Analytics team plays a critical role in conducting close-loop data-driven business iterations. As business intelligence specialists and data analysts, our scope of work is not limited to just performance monitoring and reporting, but also in proactively finding actionable insights to help drive high-impact business changes. Our end-to-end data solution reduces the gap between the business teams and technical teams, and achieves real ‘intelligence’ in the iteration cycle.
What You Will Do
- Conduct data & information collection by collaborating with relevant regional and local markets.
- Perform data alignment and analysis to generate business insights for financial reporting and planning.
- Support research projects including industry benchmarking, competitor studies with respect to organization structure and KPI management.
- Support the team in conducting internal/external interviews.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science.
- Detail-oriented and comfortable in dealing with numbers and data analysis to identify patterns/anomalies.
- Familiar with Excel data analysis functions (e.g., PivotTable, xlookup); Scripting language is a plus.
- Basic accounting knowledge is an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Business and Commerce, Computer Science,...
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:8th Oct 2022, 6:00 pm