The Engineering and Technology team is at the core of the Shopee platform development. The team is made up of a group of passionate engineers from all over the world, striving to build the best systems with the most suitable technologies. Our engineers do not merely solve problems at hand; We build foundations for a long-lasting future.
We don't limit ourselves on what we can or can't do; we take matters into our own hands even if it means drilling down to the bottom layer of the computing platform. Shopee's hyper-growing business scale has transformed most "innocent" problems into huge technical challenges, and there is no better place to experience it first-hand if you love technologies as much as we do.
The mission of the Marketplace Data team is to build sustainable and scalable data products to promote the business and mission of Shopee marketplace by analyzing massive item and user related data, producing reliable predictive business insights and data-driven services, maximising the effectiveness of marketing campaigns as well as providing personalised e-commerce experiences based on all-round item profiling and user profiling data and information.
What you will do
- Collaborated with Data Science team to get high quality data serving for shopee ML product
- Design the data annotation pipelines and strategies to obtain the high quality data in efficient ways including acquisition of data, annotation QA and data QC etc
- Prepare the annotation guidelines and materials which requires good understanding of both business and data science techniques at shopee
- Train the local annotators to understand and annotate data based on different tasks
- Apply analytical skills on optimizing the annotation and annotator quality, improving the overall annotation pipeline and prioritizing different tasks
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fluent in either Bahasa, Thai, Vietnamese or Portuguese language, with the ability to read, write and comprehend as you will be required to check data annotation in one of these languages
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail to discover insights of data annotation results
- Demonstrates attention to detail and critical thinking skills in evaluation of annotation results
- Familiar with Excel skills
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics
- Closing Date:17th May 2021, 6:00 pm