The People, Legal and Finance teams at Shopee play a crucial organizational role in Shopee. The teams are responsible for all employees and their business needs by channeling important resources to support all the key functions in the company. People is key to Shopee. Therefore, as Shopee expands, there is an increasing need to develop and support our employees to bring Shopee to greater heights.
What you will do
- Work with subject matter experts and team lead to understand project scope and recommend learning solutions
- Support team in creating engaging learning activities and course content that enhances knowledge retention and transfer
- Assist with conversion of training materials into e-Learning format using digital learning technologies such as Articulate Rise (training will be provided)
- Translate written content into visual descriptions (graphics, animations, infographics, interactive charts and graphs) to captivate learners to maximise training effectiveness
- Review graphic designs, perform editorial review and technical check for accuracy before publishing
- Use video and audio equipment for video and audio recording. Understand video production requirements, create video recording storyboard templates, edit raw footage, insert graphics, background music, voiceovers, etc.
- Assist in planning and execution of learning programs
- Support with functional teams in administration and coordination of internal training programs and other tasks as assigned by the hiring manager
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in a recognized university, preferably in majors like Art / Design / Creative Multimedia, Graphic Design, Visual Communication or equivalent
- Passionate about promoting a culture of continuous learning
- Highly detail-oriented and organised, and is an efficient multi-tasker
- Enthusiastic team player, who is committed to contributing to the team and grow together with us
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) and PowerPoint
- Familiar with photo and video editing
- Able to write effective instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Enjoy learning and experimenting to leverage technologies to enhance training and learning
- Job type:Internships
Arts and Humanities, Communications, Design and...
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm