The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility.
The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design. The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets.
The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What You Will Do
- Conceptualize and produce engaging and viral social content to make it #trending.
- Expand engaging content across our platforms (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, WordPress and other social media platforms).
- Assist with streamlining social media accounts to ensure uniform content and tone of voice.
- Track, monitor and understand content performance through insights and analytics.
- Perform community building proactively by monitoring and replying to followers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in a recognized university/polytechnic, preferably in a communications/marketing related major.
- Funny and creative individual who loves social media and the internet more than Kanye loves Kanye!
- Creative, curious, and analytical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interest in marketing, communications, social media and reputation management.
- Fast learner and hands-on executer with a positive attitude.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and editing programs such as Premiere Pro and Aftereffects are a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales, Media and...
- Closing Date:2nd Jun 2021, 6:00 pm