The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets. The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What you will do
- Be part of a strong, creative team of designers and work on a variety of digital assets
- Collaborate with various teams to design and create different forms of marketing collaterals, such as EDMs, posters, social media graphics, online marketing banners , etc
- Generate and contribute new and creative ideas in brainstorming sessions
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in a recognized school, preferably in a marketing/design related major
- Highly proficient in Adobe Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Able to create both digital and print collaterals
- Able to work both independently with minimum guidance and effectively as part of a team
- Motivated, meticulous and results oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Works well in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to stick to tight deadlines
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm