The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility.
The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design. The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets.
The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What You Will Do
- Be part of marketing solutions team that focuses on offering sellers' access to Shopee’s marketing assets (such as banners, homepage banners etc.) in order to drive traffic and sale.
- Monitor and track digital marketing performance from brand partners.
- Support the team in coordinating of initiatives such as Facebook ads and Affiliate Marketing Solutions.
- Coordination of campaigns such as 11.11, 12.12, CNY by working together with Business Development Key Account Managers and brand partners.
- Processing of regular traffic reports.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in a recognized university.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Proficiency in digital marketing and digital media planning preferred.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:2nd Jun 2021, 6:00 pm