The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility.
The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design. The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets.
The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What You Will Do
- Be an expert on online channels and digital marketing. Know the various ingredients for success in digital marketing.
- Design, plan, execute and monitor both always-on and promotional online campaigns across Facebook and Google channels.
- Analyze the optimum mix of digital and optimize to achieve the KPIs though data-driven recommendations.
- Focus on new and innovative ways of user acquisition and engagement through constant testing & refining new initiatives.
- Cooperate with other teams to deliver a full-funnel marketing campaign.
- Work with the Analytics team to understand tracking to accurately measure the importance and effect of digital campaigns.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in any quantitative field is required.
- Experience in digital marketing is preferred.
- 0 to 6 years of experience are welcomed to join.
- Ability to translate key insights into clear and succinct communications to stakeholders.
- Ability to break-down key problems, draw insights from data and propose recommendations and solutions to drive business goals.
- Ability to interpret data and generate key analysis that guide the decision-making process.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Passionate about advertising and performance marketing.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:12th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm