The Legal and Finance teams are pivotal in ensuring that the company is kept compliant, accountable, and primed for success with the right checks and balances.
What You Will Do
- Be actively involved in a wide range of finance topic areas, including actuals tracking, financial reconciliation and inventory cost management to continuously identify and drive sustained improvements to the business.
- Support business leaders with decision making from Finance perspective with solid data and analysis.
- Lead various process improvement initiatives alongside Business Development, Business Intelligence, Product Management, Operations, Finance and Marketing across Local and Regional teams.
- Drive multiple projects to improve the accuracy of actuals tracking through automation and system interfacing.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with a variety of different stakeholders, including functional leaders, process owners, system users and the management team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recognized Degree in a Business/Accountancy.
- Organized, demonstrated skills in prioritization & ability to multi-task.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills - Ability to draw insights from complex data and design practical and scalable solutions.
- Solid written and verbal communication - Ability to liaise with people at all levels.
- Knowledge in Python and SQL is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Closed 4 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm