The Legal and Finance teams are pivotal in ensuring that the company is kept compliant, accountable, and primed for success with the right checks and balances.
What You Will Do
- Assist in the identification, design and integration of the various budgets into the Oracle Financial Cloud System.
- Perform system validation and assist with user acceptance testing on newly built systems.
- Maintain existing financial databases/systems such as Oracle Hyperion, Power Query and Excel VBA.
- Assist in special projects to define finance-related problems and engage with stakeholders to shape solutions and implement changes.
- Collect user’s feedback on existing implemented systems.
- Support the team on any documentation needs and administrative work, ensuring tasks are executed timely and effectively.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Experience in systems/database is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in UiPath is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
Closed 20 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Data...
- Closing Date:16th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm