The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets.
The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What You Will Do
- Prepare campaign collaterals with cross functional local and regional teams.
- Manage key project timelines and collaborate with stakeholders to ensure timely launch of campaign materials and branding assets.
- Conduct competitive research of e-commerce players across different markets.
- Support the end-to-end campaign management process, including monitoring and post campaign reporting where necessary.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing or enrolled in Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Communications or related field.
- Experience in writing clear and succinct communications.
- Prior experience in eCommerce marketing and/or project planning will be a bonus.
Only full-time internship applicants will be considered (6 months, around July to December 2022).
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:13th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm