The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets.
The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What You Will Do
- Assist in executing online performance marketing ad campaigns, which includes crafting marketing messages and platform campaign setup.
- Manage and coordinate online marketing/affiliate projects between internal teams.
- Generate new ideas and drive online marketing/affiliate campaigns.
- Assist with data analytics and reporting.
- Regular monitoring of campaigns and reviewing against key performance marketing metrics.
- Other ad-hoc tasks supporting the performance marketing team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a/enrolled in Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Confident communicator, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Familiar with online marketing/affiliate marketing landscape and various ad formats.
- Self-starter, fast learner and a team player.
Full-time internship applicants will be preferred (3-6 months).
Students who can commit part-time, minimally 3 working days a week, are also welcome to apply.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:13th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm