The Cross Border team at Shopee empowers sellers from all over the world to sell into the Southeast Asia and Taiwan region. The team helps sellers to market their products across the 7 markets and provide enabling services such as cross border logistics, operations, payments, product related services, overseas warehouse fulfillment and business intelligence.
What you will do
- Participate in continuous improvement activities such as root cause analysis, time-motion studies, lead-time reduction, 5S, lean management, etc
- Coordinate with warehouse operational team plan and implement the actions defined for operational excellence on-time and in quality. (e.g., on-time, on-budget, maintainable, low-defects, etc.).
- Support ongoing operational excellence projects such as process re-engineering, productivity improvements, operational capacity planning, etc.
- Maintain a full understanding of workflow and system. Review and update SOP’s as required
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, supply chain, operations.
- Demonstrate basic analytical skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate basic experience in analysing data and understanding business implications
- Proficient in Google products (e.g. Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Forms etc.) and MS.
- Responsible and positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Logistics and...
- Closing Date:17th May 2021, 6:00 pm