The Engineering and Technology team is at the core of the Shopee platform development. The team is made up of a group of passionate engineers from all over the world, striving to build the best systems with the most suitable technologies. Our engineers do not merely solve problems at hand; We build foundations for a long-lasting future.
We don't limit ourselves on what we can or can't do; we take matters into our own hands even if it means drilling down to the bottom layer of the computing platform. Shopee's hyper-growing business scale has transformed most "innocent" problems into huge technical challenges, and there is no better place to experience it first-hand if you love technologies as much as we do.
What you will do
- Conduct regular monitoring and analysis on the key App performance metrics. Define new metrics and establish the whole process from data acquisition to data analysis/visualization.
- Conduct data analysis and generate reports to provide valuable business and technical insights in App performance.
- Conduct benchmarking of our product with competing products available in the market. Generate reports and analysis on the results.
- Regularly review customer feedback and reviews to collect App performance issues reflected. Perform in-depth root cause analysis on the problem users reported.
- Closely working with the Engineering team to solve identified performance issues and responsible for before and after benchmarking.
- Collaborate closely with cross functional teams to drive solution implementations of App performance products and projects.
- Oversee effective communications with stakeholders about project delivery.
- Take initiatives to implement process improvements and assist in the integration of complex business factors to meet long-term strategic planning objective.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in a recognized university, preferably in Information System / Computer Science related majors.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex business or technical information in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Strong analytical skills, understands complex issues, able to identify the root cause, capable of critical thinking and data driven decision making.
- Passionate about technology, understand its impact on business and society.
- Strong ownership and team spirit. Comfortable with ambiguity and change, respond to evolving priorities quickly and systematically.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Systems
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm