The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow? From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work. Being part of Siemens lets you solve complex challenges, every day.
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
What You Will Do
We are looking for a part-time intern who will be focusing on the coordination of the customs clearance and freight invoices payment which include but not limited to the following:
- Prepare & collect shipping documents, arrange daily shipment to customers.
- Maintain shipment record to SAP system.
- Coordinate the Customs Clearance and freight invoices payment with SLHK CSCM.
- Assist in ad hoc duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain Management.
- Willing to learn and able to meet the timeline.
- Well-versed in e-mail Outlook and MS Office applications such as Excel and Word.
- High proficiency in both written & spoken English.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Jun 2020, 6:00 pm