The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work. Being part of Siemens lets you solve complex challenges, every day. Explore our world to find out more.
Work with us
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
What you will do
- Drive internal optimization projects focused on improving our Service Operations and transforming our organization
- Improve transparency of existing processes in our organization
- Support sales and management with opportunity reporting and analysis
- Support Management with Sales Target Setting and tracking of achievements
- Craft slides for management presentations
- Support preparation of business reviews
- Be a role model of using new tools and working methods
- Support management with strategic topics and roll-out of special initiatives in other countries
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are an undergraduate pursuing a degree in business administration, engineering or related
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Possess analytical and problem solving skills
- Strategic thinking
- Open, proactive and self confidence in communications, able to deal with multiple, heterogeneous points of view
- Able to commit for 6 months or longer
- Passion for technology and digitalization trends
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Engineering
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm