What You Will Do
- Supporting copy editing for internal communications.
- Developing curated content for social media platforms.
- Graphics design and editing for online and offline marketing (e.g. infographics, gifs, key visuals).
- Communicating with counterparts in the Region to create relevant content.
- Monitoring and research on industry trends and market news.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing or Design related.
- Skilled in graphic design programs (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, InDesign or similar).
- Strong communication skills – oral and written.
- Experience with digital marketing.
- Attention to detail.
Closing in 18 days
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:13th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm