We’re looking for Several Marketing Interns to join our Commercial Channel Team and End User Marketing Team in Singapore for 1st half of 2022.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive while working in a fast-paced company. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career while transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder - doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability.
If you match this description, get in touch!
What You’ll get in return…
- Competitive compensation.
- Experience how it is to work in a big MNC.
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching.
- Opportunity to buy Signify products with discount.
- Opportunity to convert to full time employee with Signify.
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
What You Will Do
As Marketing Intern with Commercial Channel Team:
- Maintain the sales tool-kit folder, ensure proper documentation and timely creation of all sales toolkit.
- Regular update of product portfolio deck to reflect the latest product offerings.
- Support product listing on Philips and 3rd party digital platform, e-Commerce & Digital Marketing.
- Support Retail/Offline operations.
- Maintain pricing tools.
- Conduct research on competitor products and solutions.
- Support Product managers in sample arrangement, including sample requests for New Product Introductions/Events/demos/approbation etc. other ad-hoc support for marketing campaigns, events etc.
- Other operational and administrative activities.
As Marketing Intern with End User S&S Marketing Team:
- Market Research: Research on market sizing and gap analysis for Signify’s solutions for Retail and Hospitality Segment.
- Competitive Analysis: Build a clear competitive analysis for IoT solutions within Signify’s portfolio.
- Go-to-Market strategy - Based on the above research pointers, and analyses, build a clear Go-to-market strategy for the selected propositions, as well as a robust marketing plan.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students who are currently studying Business/Marketing or Engineering related are welcome to apply.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Eager to learn, grow & perform.
- Affinity with Marketing.
- Interested in IoT.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Able to commit for at least 5-6 months internship period (1st half of 2022), 5 days a week full time Internship.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm