We’re looking for a Marketing Intern to join our Commercial Channel Team in Singapore for the 2nd half of 2022.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive while working in a fast-paced company. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career while transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability.
If you match this description, get in touch!
What You Will Do
As Marketing Intern with Commercial Channel Team (Product Marketing):
- Maintain the sales tool-kit folder, ensure proper documentation and timely creation of all sales tool-kit.
- Regular update of product portfolio deck to reflect the latest product offerings.
- Support product listing on Philips and 3rd party digital platform, e-Commerce & Digital Marketing.
- Support Retail/Offline operations.
- Maintain pricing tools.
- Conduct research on competitor products and solutions.
- Support Product managers in sample arrangement, including sample requests for New Product Introductions/Events/demos/approbation etc. other ad-hoc support for marketing campaigns, events etc.
- Optimize marketing content management.
- Other operational and administrative activities.
As Marketing Intern with Commercial Channel Team (Channel Marketing):
- Track, analyze and recommend improvements across Signify’s digital channels such as social media, E-commerce channels, CRM, website and applications.
- Strategize and work with the data to present findings in an organized and structured manner.
- Set up an Exports digital marketing framework.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students who are currently studying Business/Marketing or Engineering related are welcome to apply.
- Skills in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop preferred.
- Well-versed with data analytics.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Eager to learn, grow & perform.
- Affinity with Marketing.
- Interested in IoT.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Able to commit for at least 5-6 months internship period (2nd half of 2022, starting in July or end June), 5 days a week full time Internship.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2022, 6:00 pm