We’re looking for several System Engineering Interns to join our System Center Team in Singapore for a 6-month internship.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive while working in a fast-paced company. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career while transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder - doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability.
If you match this description, get in touch!
What You’ll get in return…
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
What You Will Do
- Develop detailed design for the relevant programmable building blocks of the solution to deliver.
- Review/ verify the control design, schematics and drawings delivered by the Technical Designer.
- Build mock-ups to test inter-operability and/or features of the sub-system.
- Perform remote and on-site commissioning.
- Record time spent on projects, productive hours, rework hours.
- Preparation of system testing and turnover documentation including scoped documents, test records, test procedures and other similar required documents.
- Oversee, and coordinate 3rd party Subcontractors as required.
- Participate in system turnover walkdowns for both Construction and Customer; initiate, track and resolve punch list items for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Develop, train and deploy user instruction/ manuals to customer organization during handover.
- Work with all Stakeholders in the creation of quotes for architectures selected, system additions and upgrades.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates or students who are going through last semester of Engineering (Electrical or Electronics preferred) are welcome to apply.
- Fluent in English.
- CAD knowledge is a plus.
- Able to commit for min 6 months full time, 5 days a week (Monday - Friday) internship during 1st Half of 2022.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm