The candidate will be exposed to cost accounting functions.
During internship, candidate will be given the opportunity to work on Financial Planning & Analysis of the Singapore Operations team.
What You Will Do
- Support FP&A activities of the Singapore Operations team.
- Perform standard and gross margin analysis.
- Generate financial reports – trial balances and operating expense reports – and analyze variance to forecast.
- Identify and implement more efficient ways to perform analysis and reporting to management.
- Perform production variance analysis.
- Monitor internal factory activities and absorption rate.
- Identify and implement costs/expense control and reduction measures.
- Support operational requests and analysis for strategic business decision making.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates in Accounting.
- IT experience/classes would be a great advantage.
Closing in 6 days
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:25th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm