At Silicon Labs, we know innovation doesn’t start with companies - it starts with people; People who love solving problems and developing new ideas using their diverse talents, backgrounds and perspectives. We are creative thinkers and collaborative innovators who work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
As part of our team, you’ll work on groundbreaking technologies that impact the world, from products that simplify home automation and address medical issues to solutions that reduce energy waste and enable sustainable infrastructure. You will also be supported by a team that values learning from each other and helping one another succeed.
Do you think creatively, design passionately and dream big? Then we want you on our team. Together we can build a smarter and more connected world.
This role will develop test strategies for ICs and modules, including implementation of characterization, qualification and production test solutions. Role will also be involved in yield improvement and costs reduction while maintaining excellent product quality.
What You Will Do
- Develop test plan and work with designer on Design for Test.
- Develop test programs and design test hardware for new products; the solutions must be affordable and yield high test coverage.
- Support Product Qualification Process.
- Support bench validation and characterization.
- Support test platforms migration to in house test platform to attain low test cost and address test setup capacity constraints.
- Perform yield analysis and contribute to test process improvements.
- Provide remote debug and technical support to offshore factory sites.
- Available for business travel upon request.
- Other duties may be required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The ideal candidate will possess Bachelor’s degree in EEE and have sufficient electronic knowledge with understanding of electronic signal and its processes.
- Knowledge of basic computer language for data analysis will be an added advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:26th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm