At Silicon Labs, we know innovation doesn’t start with companies - it starts with people; People who love solving problems and developing new ideas using their diverse talents, backgrounds and perspectives. We are creative thinkers and collaborative innovators who work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
As part of our team, you’ll work on groundbreaking technologies that impact the world, from products that simplify home automation and address medical issues to solutions that reduce energy waste and enable sustainable infrastructure. You will also be supported by a team that values learning from each other and helping one another succeed.
Do you think creatively, design passionately and dream big? Then we want you on our team. Together we can build a smarter and more connected world.
Support IoT MCU products development from product definition to design validation and silicon characterization.
What You Will Do
- Develop infrastructure models for IC Validation system including support for new bench measurement equipment.
- Support applications engineering team in developing firmware for MCU starter kits.
- Generate example MCU firmware and PC software to demonstrate device usage.
- Develop Python modules to control bench equipment.
- Generate technical documentation for written code and designs.
- Design and debug hardware systems.
- Participates in chip specifications design and validation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in EEE or Computer Engineering.
- Strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals and methodologies.
- Strong analog and digital circuit analysis skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug systems, circuits, and devices.
- Knowledge of proper and effective use of lab test equipment.
- Embedded systems background or course work.
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug firmware and software.
- Familiarity with circuit-level (PCB) design and schematic capture.
- Knowledge of software programming tools (C, Python, Assembly language).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:26th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm