Innovation doesn't start with companies; it starts with people. We put people first in everything we do, whether it’s the employees we work with every day, our customers developing new devices, or the people in the communities where we operate.
Our incredibly talented team is comprised of innovative risktakers pushing the bounds of what’s possible. We're problem solvers first, addressing industry's biggest challenges to transform industries, grow economies and improve lives.
You will be involved in equipment-related projects during this internship period.
You may be assigned to one of these departments (Process Integration, Photolithography, Etch, Thin Film, Diffusion).
What You Will Do
- Assist Engineers in establishing systems/guidance in sustaining and improving all equipment performance indices to meet operations goals.
- Assist Engineers in performing scheduled equipment preventive maintenance (PM), calibration and troubleshoot equipment-related problems.
- Perform tasks with zero errors.
- Establish work procedures, corrective actions and preventive actions.
- Assist in implementing and managing process improvement projects.
- Ensure good housekeeping and safety practices in the Fab.
- Other engineering-related duties assigned.
- Acquire systematic problem-solving skills & approach to maintain equipment.
- Implement effective methodology to monitor & reduce equipment issues.
- Exposures in wafer fab semiconductor environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Kindly indicate your available internship period (start - end).
- Able to work in a cleanroom environment.
- Good team player, independent and willing to learn.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2022, 6:00 pm