Innovation doesn't start with companies; it starts with people. We put people first in everything we do, whether it’s the employees we work with every day, our customers developing new devices, or the people in the communities where we operate.
Our incredibly talented team is comprised of innovative risktakers pushing the bounds of what’s possible. We're problem solvers first, addressing industry's biggest challenges to transform industries, grow economies and improve lives.
You will be involved in marketing-related projects during this internship period supporting our Marketing Manager.
What You Will Do
- Visual communication support (VR, AR design, digital signage, printed poster).
- Website (Internet and Intranet) design and development.
- Manage the update and maintenance of media platforms.
- eNewsletter collation (including English to Chinese translations).
- Marketing collateral artwork, branding and corporate identity support.
- Involve in photography and videography projects.
- Content management of digital signage.
- Social media and technical marketing.
- Campaign promotion, poster and banner creation.
- Create eye-catching digital banners for branding and marketing.
- Design new GUI interface using Omit App software to engage customers and enhance touchpoint.
- Support SSMC service offering in iFab bty creating a tool that allows customers to calculate prototype lead time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Kindly indicate your available internship period (start - end).
- Able to work in a cleanroom environment.
- Good team player, independent and willing to learn.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2022, 6:00 pm