What You Will Do
Plan, schedule, coordinate and/or monitor final approval of products through the complete production cycle.
- Work from engineering plans and production specifications to establish production schedules, and capacity requirements.
- Coordinate production plans to ensure materials are provided according to schedules.
- Use professional concepts; apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practice to determine appropriate action.
- Interact with internal and some external contacts.
- Normally receive general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Other duties as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum a degree of any discipline. Any related experience is an advantage.
- Intermediate knowledge of Manufacturing information and scheduling systems, SAP
- Microsoft Excel, Word & Power Point
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Planning and Surveying
- Closing Date:15th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm