The Siemens SI Technical Trainee Program offers you the ideal start to your career – your opportunity to prepare yourself for a successful career at Siemens. Designed as an intensive one-year program, the Program will prepare you for future functional tasks, offering both flexibility and diverse work experiences. The program, which enables you to actively integrate your interests and your qualifications, consists of two challenging six-month assignments, during which you’ll be familiarized with your future business sectors.
You will be mentored by business manager during the program, helping you to achieve your various objectives while promoting your development and assisting you in planning your career.
- You gain deep insights in two challenging work assignments within the CoC Function over the course of one year
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the-art training to develop your personal and professional skills
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
- You join a diverse community of extraordinary individuals
- Proposal Management
- Order Execution
Required Skills and Abilities
- You graduated with bachelor or above.
- You own a degree in a relevant field of Power Automation, Electrical Engineering, mechanical Engineering etc.
- You have good command of English.
- You have the aspiration to develop your own career.
- Passionate & self-motivated.
- Excellent learning ability with good business sense.
- Systematic, especially in analysis and structuring summary is preferred.
- The basic IT knowledge and digitalization knowledge is preferred
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm