This SGUnited Programme provides traineeship and enterprise attachment opportunities to equip you with valuable industry experience. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills professionally and gain an understanding of our business.
To support Mobile Financial services business operations. Technology continues to reshape how we live, and we are proud to be nurturing talents for the digital economy. We are awarding exciting opportunities to Singaporeans with the passion to pursue a career in the Information and Communications technology (ICT) Industry.
You can look forward to acquiring invaluable professional and soft skills. Practical work experience in various operational and functional areas, and participation in some fascinating projects too; Personal coaching & mentorship by our experienced team.
A blend of on-the-job training and e-learning through the Singtel Group’s digital learning platform, #CURIOUS, which features over 150,000 virtual learning courses.
What you will do
This position reports into Networks who is the team responsible for the management of our network infrastructure to provide seamless connectivity across Singapore. We are committed to develop the selected trainee to be technically and professionally competent in the workplace.
- To supervise technicians and contractors to execute all access fibre cable works in the area under his control in accordance with all established operation procedures and engineering instructions.
- Responsible for all fibre cable diversion works including those in conjunction with new commercial & housing development and backbone fibre Network.
- Ensure that target dates (Customer Ready Date) for all access fibre cable schemes are met so that services can be provided expeditiously to customers.
- Take charge for the maintenance of fibre cables and attend to emergency cable breakdowns and system outage during and after office hours.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for young people with a passion to create a better future with technology, and the potential to influence others to do the same.
- This programme is available for all Singaporean recent graduates (2019 & 2020) and those with working experience (graduated 2018 or earlier) may apply. Recent graduates should possess the minimum qualification specified. The minimum qualification may be waived for those with working experience.
- If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you.
- Able to handle stakeholders
- Effective communication skills
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:28th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm