This SGUnited Programme provides traineeship and enterprise attachment opportunities to equip you with valuable industry experience.You will have the opportunity develop your skills professionally and gain an understanding of our business.
Technology continues to reshape how we live and we are proud to be nurturing talents for the digital economy. We are awarding exciting opportunities to Singaporeans with the passion to pursue a career in the Information and Communications technology (ICT) Industry. You can look forward to acquiring invaluable professional and soft skills.
Practical work experience in various operational and functional areas, and participation in some fascinating projects too; Personal coaching & mentorship by our experienced team.
A blend of on-the-job training and e-learning through the Singtel Group’s digital learning platform, #CURIOUS, which features over 150,000 virtual learning courses.
What you will do
A Client Technical Specialist (CTS) is an end-to-end ICT infrastructure operational support consultant assigned to Singtel's VVIP customers. CTS provides valuable operations management to address operational matters promptly and effectively across various internal Singtel teams – resulting in higher customer satisfaction and better SLA compliance for clients subscribed Singtel services.
CTS continually monitors client’s technical support needs, tracks open incidents and service requests, and ensures that Singtel technical and operational resources are aligned to resolve issues promptly and completely. The ultimate objectives are to expedite incident resolution, improve service performance and increase the overall quality of Singtel technical and operations support.
- Provides client-focused operations support within Singtel by working closely with various internal support teams (e.g. TAC, Business Product, Engineering & Tier-3 support)
- Documents client’s ICT environment and operations for better support and understanding
- Participates in client’s meetings, with Singtel AM (Account Manager) and/or SM (Service Manager), related to operations support
- Provides Service Request (SR) assessment, advice and support
- Provides conference calls with client to report on and expedite SR issue (if any)
- Provides periodic reports to client with the status of SRs
- Participates in CAB meetings related to client’s infrastructure changes to achieve zero unexpected outage, high customer satisfaction and trust, especially providing valuable advice to ensure smooth implementation of new or additional Singtel products and services
- Provide regular reports to Singtel Management on status of client’s incidents, including working closely with Major Incident
- Management team for consolidated status updates as need be
- Point of contact for SM and manage the communications to client through SM
- Provide conference calls with client (i.e. customer conference bridge) to report on and expedite incident (especially major incident)
- Ensure the RFO / Incident report is produced within the required timeline
- Provide inputs to Problem Management team
- For major incidents, work with Major Incident Mgmt Team to:-
- Lead and coordinate with the respective resolver groups including 3rd party vendors until incident resolution; and escalate to resolver group’s management where necessary
- Provide updates to management based on the pre-defined notification / escalation timeline.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for people with a passion to create a better future with technology, and the potential to influence others to do the same. We have a broad range of opportunities across business, corporate functions and ICT.
Recent graduates (2019 & 2020) and those with working experience (graduated 2018 or earlier) may apply. Recent graduates should possess the minimum qualification specified. The minimum qualification may be waived for those with working experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or similar discipline
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:29th Nov 2020, 6:54 am