This SGUnited Programme provides traineeship and enterprise attachment opportunities to equip you with valuable industry experience.
You will have the opportunity develop your skills professionally and gain an understanding of our business. More information on the program can be found under.
Technology continues to reshape how we live, and we are proud to be nurturing talents for the digital economy. We are awarding exciting traineeship opportunities to Singaporean graduates with the passion to pursue a career in the Information and Communications technology (ICT) Industry. You can look forward to acquiring invaluable professional and soft skills.
Practical work experience in various operational and functional areas, and participation in some fascinating projects too; Personal coaching & mentorship by our experienced team.
A blend of on-the-job training and e-learning through the Singtel Group’s digital learning platform, #CURIOUS, which features over 150,000 virtual learning courses.
What you will do
This position reports to the Director, Core Systems & Architecture and is accountable for the technical design development, test, delivery and operational support of microservices in the various digital platforms with focus on payment, credit and integration in telco domain.
In Group IT, our vision is to be an enabler of business. We deliver innovative technologies and capabilities creating game-changing experiences for our customers and our people. To achieve high performance, we believe in transforming our people, the way we partner with the business and technology platforms.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for young people with a passion to create a better future with technology, and the potential to influence others to do the same. We have a broad range of opportunities across business, corporate functions and ICT.
Recent graduates (2019 & 2020) and those with working experience (graduated 2018 or earlier) may apply. Recent graduates should possess the minimum qualification specified. The minimum qualification may be waived for those with working experience.
- Programming skillset like C++, java or .Net.
- Experience in managing multiple business stakeholders and vendors.
- Strong understanding of architectural principles and industry standards.
- Experience in delivery in a complex and high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer focus with a commitment to delivery of quality services.
- Strong vendor management experience with successful track record of driving to an outcome.
- Knowledge of telecommunication systems, technical and engineering concepts as well as business operations and processes.
- Ability to keep abreast of the new technologies with a view of implementing them to increase productivity and efficiency of the organization.
- Demonstrable background in the design, implementation, measurement and tracking of operational key performance indicators.
- Detailed understanding of the end-to-end software life cycle, operational and support procedures and processes.
- Strong technical background with interest and motivation to self-learn to keep abreast to technology trend and tools.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:10th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm