Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
Singtel is Asia's leading communications technology group, providing a portfolio of services from next-generation communication, technology services to infotainment to both consumers and businesses.
We are a major communications player in Asia Pacific through our strategic investments in regional mobile operators, Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines), Advanced Info Service (Thailand) and Bharti Airtel (India), which has significant presence in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Africa.
This SGUnited Programme provides traineeship and industry attachment opportunities to equip you with valuable industry experience. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills professionally and gain an understanding of our business.
Technology continues to reshape how we live and we are proud to be nurturing talents for the digital economy.
We are awarding exciting opportunities to Singaporeans with the passion to pursue a career in the Information and Communications technology (ICT) Industry. You can look forward to acquiring invaluable professional and soft skills.
What You Will Do
Practical work experience in various operational and functional areas, and participation in some fascinating projects too; Personal coaching & mentorship by our experienced team.
A blend of on-the-job training and e-learning through the Singtel Group’s digital learning platform, #CURIOUS, which features over 150,000 virtual learning courses.
- To front satellite enterprise, maritime and antenna hosting customers’ requirement on all Pre-Sales technical matters.
- To source suppliers, integrate industry solutions, customized network services, negotiate equipment/SI costing and prepare technical proposals write-up for Product (MSS & FSS) & Sales teams’ submission.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for people with a passion to create a better future with technology, and the potential to influence others to do the same. We have a broad range of opportunities across business, corporate functions and ICT.
- Bachelor in Electronics, Electrical Engineering (major in communication engineering)
- Preferably under NTU’s Undergraduate Satellite Program (USP) or NUS’s Satellite Technology & Research Centre.
- He/she must be able to do some CS work on his own after 6 months' time.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm