Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
Singtel is Asia's leading communications technology group, providing a portfolio of services from next-generation communication, technology services to infotainment to both consumers and businesses.
We are a major communications player in Asia Pacific through our strategic investments in regional mobile operators, Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines), Advanced Info Service (Thailand) and Bharti Airtel (India), which has significant presence in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Africa.
This SGUnited Programme provides traineeship and industry attachment opportunities to equip you with valuable industry experience. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills professionally and gain an understanding of our business.
Technology continues to reshape how we live and we are proud to be nurturing talents for the digital economy.
We are awarding exciting opportunities to Singaporeans with the passion to pursue a career in the Information and Communications technology (ICT) Industry. You can look forward to acquiring invaluable professional and soft skills.
What You Will Do
Practical work experience in various operational and functional areas, and participation in some fascinating projects too; Personal coaching & mentorship by our experienced team.
- A blend of on-the-job training and e-learning through the Singtel Group’s digital learning platform, #CURIOUS, which features over 150,000 virtual learning courses.
- This job role is to analyse the mobile satellite customer data base and automate the churn analysis to support the business.
- This job role will help IAS and Satellite Business Support to automate some of our process/reports either through using Macros or RPA (Uipath).
- Automate the churn analysis for mobile satellite customers and provide insights into the busines with data analytics.
- Automate the IAS and Satellite Business Support processes and reports to enhance the business execution and reduce human errors.
- Help to enhance our sharepoint site
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for people with a passion to create a better future with technology, and the potential to influence others to do the same. We have a broad range of opportunities across business, corporate functions and ICT.
- Good To Have:
- Trained in Data or Business Analysis
- Trained in IT or programming
- Well versed in Macros and RPA
- Have knowlegde in creating/editing sharepoint and creating flows using power automate
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm