Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
Singtel is Asia's leading communications technology group, providing a portfolio of services from next-generation communication, technology services to infotainment to both consumers and businesses.
We are a major communications player in Asia Pacific through our strategic investments in regional mobile operators, Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines), Advanced Info Service (Thailand) and Bharti Airtel (India), which has significant presence in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Africa.
This SGUnited Programme provides traineeship and industry attachment opportunities to equip you with valuable industry experience. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills professionally and gain an understanding of our business.
Technology continues to reshape how we live and we are proud to be nurturing talents for the digital economy.
We are awarding exciting opportunities to Singaporeans with the passion to pursue a career in the Information and Communications technology (ICT) Industry. You can look forward to acquiring invaluable professional and soft skills.
What You Will Do
- Work with development teams and business stakeholders to ideate solutions
- Identify sources of data and do data cleaning where neccessary
- Develop AI/ML models which will meet the needs of business
- Design front end or interface AI/ML models with existing systems to automate the process
- Continuously check on effectiveness of model and do continuous improvement to improve coverage and accuracy.
- Write technical documentation
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for people with a passion to create a better future with technology, and the potential to influence others to do the same. We have a broad range of opportunities across business, corporate functions and ICT.
Good To Have:
- Active participation in digital transformation discussions with business stakeholders
- Stakeholder management with cross functional team
- Programming language and Digital Tools such as Python (familiarity with PySpark library for big data processing, and Apache Airflow or NiFi for job scheduling), Structured Query Languages (MySQL, HiveQL), Tableau, Machine learning techniques (feature engineering, model selection, hyperparameter tuning etc.)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm