This SGUnited Programme provides traineeship and enterprise attachment opportunities to equip you with valuable industry experience. You will have the opportunity develop your skills professionally and gain an understanding of our business.
Technology continues to reshape how we live and we are proud to be nurturing talents for the digital economy. We are awarding exciting opportunities to Singaporeans with the passion to pursue a career in the Information and Communications technology (ICT) Industry. You can look forward to acquiring invaluable professional and soft skills.
Practical work experience in various operational and functional areas, and participation in some fascinating projects too; Personal coaching & mentorship by our experienced team.
A blend of on-the-job training and e-learning through the Singtel Group’s digital learning platform, #CURIOUS, which features over 150,000 virtual learning courses.
What you will do
- Identify and reach out to potential SME customers for the Digital Hub program.
- Provide advice on relevant digital solutions/ resources to address SME customers' enquiries/ challenges. Educating and training SME customers on relevant solutions.
- Handhold and manage the SME customers during the implementation process.
- Conduct research in identified verticals to identify new prospects, evaluate SME potential digital solution gap and recommend suitable solutions accordingly.
- Identify suitable vertical solutions by keeping abreast of the current industry trends and offerings in the market.
- Achieve set business targets by developing new businesses and seeing through adoption of the digital solutions by the SME customers.
- Develop value propositions and conduct presentations to prospects.
- Guide and assist customers through implementation of digital solutions within stipulated timeline and resources.
- Analyze data based on usage and digital solutions embraced by customers.
- Ensure customer satisfaction - sustainability in meeting their needs.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for people with a passion to create a better future with technology, and the potential to influence others to do the same. We have a broad range of opportunities across business, corporate functions and ICT.
Recent graduates (2019 & 2020) and those with working experience (graduated 2018 or earlier) may apply. Recent graduates should possess the minimum qualification specified. The minimum qualification may be waived for those with working experience.
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Ability to manage complex projects, multi-task, be proactive and handle uncertainty.
- Ability to translate complex solutions and requirements to simple, easy-to-understand terms and actionable solutions
- Ability to multi-task, handle projects from end-to-end with minimal guidance
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm