This SGUnited Programme provides traineeship and enterprise attachment opportunities to equip you with valuable industry experience.
- This position reports to the Financial Operations Manager with responsibilities including:
- Ensure timely, accurate month-end closing and financial reporting to management.
- Practical work experience in various operational and functional areas, and participation in some fascinating projects too;
- Personal coaching & mentorship by our experienced team.
- A blend of on-the-job training and e-learning through the Singtel Group’s digital learning platform, #CURIOUS, which features over 150,000 virtual learning courses.
What you will do
- Closing of monthly and annual financial statements.
- Support forecasting and budgeting exercise as per corporate requirement
- Assist in new processes and system implementation when required.
- Participate in month-end closing and financial reporting to Management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Accountancy
- (Recent graduates (2019 & 2020) and those with working experience (graduated 2018 or earlier) may apply.
- Recent graduates should possess the minimum qualification specified.
- The minimum qualification may be waived for those with working experience. ).
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm