We are a major communications player in Asia Pacific with strategic investments in regional mobile operators, Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines), Advanced Info Service (Thailand) and Bharti Airtel (India), which has significant presence in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Africa.
SGUnited Traineeships Programme:
Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
The position reports to the Finance Manager of Consumer Finance in the equipment arm of Singtel. The trainee will support the Manager in forecasting and budgeting process and participating in work process improvements and simplification of processes and working files.
What You Will Do
Practical work experience in various operational and functional areas, and participation in some fascinating projects too; Personal coaching & mentorship by our experienced team.
A blend of on-the-job training and e-learning through the Singtel Group’s digital learning platform, #CURIOUS, which features over 150,000 virtual learning courses.
Support Finance Teams in Financial Accounting and Management Reporting.
What You Can Learn:
- Gain understanding of the construct of the new Mobile plans by working with the Marketing team; and track the performance of these new Mobile plans.
- Acquire acknowledge of the impact of new transactions on existing system reports and JV postings, determine new requirements/reports for postings for month end closing & the automation of these JV postings and reporting needs.
- Understand data flow, ensuring accurate and timely interface into month end closing and monthly reporting.
- Hands on learning about the different finance systems and processes and participate in systems implementation, testing new requirements and reports (User Acceptance Testing).
Required Skills and Abilities
This programme is available for all Singaporean fresh degree graduates graduating this year and those who recently completed or will be completing national service.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:24th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm